Thursday, February 12

I WOULD STEP DOWN IF I EVENTUALLY LOSE. SAYS PRESIDENT JONATHAN

Posted By: Unknown - Thursday, February 12, 2015

Share

& Comment

President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan said his administration would conduct a Free and fair election, the President who spoke in television interview on Wednesday said he would hand over government to the winner of the coming election if he eventually lose. President GEJ said "I wanted to create the first history to be the first African President that will lose election, but let the world know that the election are  free and fair. The President also said this again in his interview  that “ if as at that time I was ready to conduct free and fair election and if I lose I go, what about now that Nigerians have given me the opportunity to be here for four good years,” he furthermore said. “So if the elections are conducted and I lose, of course, we’ll inaugurate a new government. By saying if I lose I will not handover, those are the unnecessary insinuations.”
Join our Facebook community >>click

About Unknown

Techism is an online Publication that complies Bizarre, Odd, Strange, Out of box facts about the stuff going around in the world which you may find hard to believe and understand. The Main Purpose of this site is to bring reality with a taste of entertainment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2013 SPLASHITERS™ is a registered trademark.

Designed by Templateism. Hosted on Blogger Platform.